My new braces look really good. If I'd had the clear ones in middle school and high school I might not have been in such a desperate hurry to get them off. Seriously you really can't see them until I'm less than ten feet away. I also really like my new orthodontist Dr. James Shambarger, he is a perfectionist and he really takes his time to visit and get to know you. I recommend him to everyone! He just started practice in Texarkana in November, and is in Dr. McWilliam's old office on Texas Blvd., and if you ever need a root canal his wife Dr. Sandra Shambarger is the best, or at least she did a great job on Jon.
So, I'm glad I gave in and decided to do this again. As I was driving home I cranked up the radio to "I've got a feelin' that tonight's gonna be a good night" by the Black-eyed Peas, and for a few minutes I felt like I was 17 again! The only bad thing is I forgot the way it makes the inside of your lips feel. Thank goodness for wax! Oh well I can live with it for three to four months.
I do think braces may have been created by parents as the perfect way to inflict pain and suffering on smart mouth teenagers, and if that is the reason then I applaud whoever came up with the idea because most of us deserved it.
Fall Home Decorating Ideas for Cozy Spaces
10 months ago
haha! hate to laugh at your shredded mouth, but the last part is too funny. :) hope it's not sore!
ReplyDelete