anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Football time in Oklahoma!!



On my birthday weekend we got to go to one of my favorite places... Norman, OK to cheer for my Sooners. My cousin Paul who's actually more like a brother got to come with Mom & me to the OU vs. Colorado game. We had a lot of fun, & of course you know we had to eat at Ted's Escondido. If you're ever in the OKC or Norman, you've got to eat at Ted's. They have excellent Fajitas & Queso :) I've been on the road a lot lately, & we're off again this weekend. We're going to see the Big 12 Championship at Dallas Cowboy Stadium, and Jon is taking the day off so he can come too! Jon works 6 days a week, and very rarely takes off. He did take off 2 days for our anniversary, he was off on Thanksgiving day, & now he's off this Saturday... I've been very happy getting to have him with me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails