anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Eclectic



I really love looking at other people's decorating styles, & I admire the Scandanavian style all white clean crisp home, but I think that it would make me crazy. I have always had a love for color & lots of it! When I see something I like for my house, I don't ever worry too much about whether it will match. I like what I like, and sooner or later it will all fit together. I guess that's the eccentric eclectic artist in me talking. (pictured above) Ralphie likes my colorful plaid winter quilt & the tissue paper that was in my Valentine's bag from Jon.


Took this picture with my iPhone, but it is my latest painting I decided to make a fun crazy quilt.

My Romero Britto Coasters make me smile!

This box reminds me of my trip to Europe with pictures from Paris, Rome, & London on it.

These muy fantastico silouette book ends were my latest splurg at Target.
As a little girl Garfield was my FAVORITE cartoon & I was obsessed with him. My mom got these when I was still young & they were always in her kitchen until about a year ago. Now they live on my kitchen countertop.



For some reason I think this little cow creamer is the epitomy of classic kitchen heritage. I don't know why, but the moment I saw this little thing I had to have it.

This little picture has always been a motto of mine... If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you look at it! I'm always changing things up a bit here and there. With the help of a box of butterfly wallies, a bright shower curtain, & shuffling a few things around in the house my bathroom is now a bright butterfly theme.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails