anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Water Bobble??

You guys have got to give this thing a try. My mom got a set of Water Bobbles & gave Jon & I each one of them. She decided to give them a try when she saw something about it on the Food Network. Anyone that lives in Texarkana would agree that our water tastes awful! I live in an older house with copper water lines, so our water is disgusting! We have a big water cooler in our kitchen that we drink from. I was a little skeptical about whether the Bobble would really do that much, so I came home to put it to the test. It's like waving a magical wand! Nasty water goes in, and yummy clean water comes out! I know it uses a carbon filter just like the pitcher things, but sometimes you want something on the go. This thing is going to be awesome for sports & when you want your water with you while you're out and about. It is supposed to be good for up to 300 clean bottles of water. Each one is about $8 if you buy them individually, and the carbon refills come in packs of 2 for $5. Add it all up, and you get 900 clean bottles of water for $13. That is less than 2cents per bottle! I'm loving this idea because not only do you get clean water in a cool sports bottle, but it is eco-friendly, & money saving. I'm sure there are quite a few places that sell them, but I found them on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails