anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Chocolate Whimsy

I'm as crazy about chocolate as people in Napa are about wine. Don't even mention the movie Chocolat to me because I'll have to make a trip to the kitchen, & turn up my ever ready bottle of Hershey's Syrup! I have been known to scoop up an entire cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix & combine just enough water to make it the consistency of cake batter, warm it up, and gulp it down. Part of me would like to think that Jon's biological father's last name might be Ghiradelli~ I mean it just seems like a good match ;) Ok that's enough! I'm sure you get the picture. Tonight I just threw together what I think may be a little bit of chocolate heaven right here on earth. The good news is you don't have to feel too guilty about it because it's low in fat.

Here's what it is....

1 1/2 sleeves of Honey Maid Graham Crackers all cruched up on the bottom

1 of the smaller boxes of plain chocolate Jello brand pudding

1 of the smaller boxes of devil's food Jello brand pudding

3 tbs of Heath bit o' brickle toffee bits

2 tbs of Hershey's chocolate syrup

3 1/2 cups of 2% milk

(I'm thinking a layer of Cool Whip would be a great way to top it off, but I don't have any here at the house & I'm not in the mood to go to the grocery store.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails