anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Critter - No More

The Big News in our part of the 100 acre wood is this... Our Little Critter is no longer just a Little Critter... We're having a BOY!!!
His name is Wilson Michael Trammell.
Jon is the one that came up with it. Although Wilson was my maiden name I had never really thought about using it for a first name, but one morning shortly after we found out about the Little Critter we were getting ready & Jon & I were tossing around different possible baby names, & he said, "I like the name Wilson for a boy.... Wilson Michael." I looked up at him, and just like on our first date it was one of those moments where we both just knew, "this is it."
Initially I thought I wanted a girl, but when I got over the initial shock that I'm actually having a BOY I'm 10,000 times more excited than I even thought possible. Jon & I both love Winnie the Pooh, our dog Winston is called Winnie most of the time, so we're going with a Winnie the Pooh nursery. My Mom, Sister Jordan, and I are already working on painting pictures for the wall.
Jon & I also plan on going to see the new Pooh movie with my mom & our friend Karen Reavis this evening! :) Silly O' Bear!!!

4 comments:

  1. sooo awesome!! love the name!!! super jealous you already know sex though haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo great!!! You're sooo blessed and this baby is sooo loved already!!! I'd love to sew something for mr Wilson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on baby boy!!! Love his name! I saw this post and thought of you. http://buymodernbaby.com/blog/2011/07/20/winnie-the-pooh/ not sure if those pillows match what you have in mind but I thought they were precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! I love the name y'all picked out. Enjoy this special "first" in your life. Looking forward to following you on your journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails