anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cotton Candy

I love cotton candy, don't you? I wish it was time for the Texas state fair in Dallas, because I'd have to head over to Fair Park, and get myself a bag of it. For some reason their cotton candy is always perfect. It doesn't have sticky lumps, or hard crusty clumps of sugar in it. It is just like eating a pink cloud. Two of my favorite recent discoveries are related pink cotton candy.


























I may be one of the last people to finally try it, but I've found the most delicious smelling perfume ever! It's from Italy & it's called Pink Sugar by Aquolina, it isn't too strong & it doesn't smell like kiddy play perfume. I've worn it when I've been out and about the past week, and had strangers ask me what I was wearing. One woman what was checking out my purchase at the store said I smelled like Heaven! Now that is a pretty high compliment, so if you're up for something new this spring, give it a try.



As you know I paint, and I love to look at other artists work. This week I stumbled across the work of William or "Will" Cotton. All I can say is Incredible! His painting look like photographs they are so good! If you're interested you should visit his website http://www.willcotton.com/ I especially love his cotton candy cloud girls.



I was so inspired that I painted my own 30 x 24 inch cotton candy clouds. This layer has to dry before I can add more definitions or paint anything else in them. I just haven't decided who or what it is that I'm going to add in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails