anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Our Royal Wedding Party





Who says you had to be in London in order to throw a Royal Wedding Party? My Mom, Aunt Jamie, Cousin Morgan, Me & Jon (for part of the night) had a real shin dig! My Mom is a master when it comes to throwing a party. Together we did all of the cooking for mine, Jordan's, and a couple other wedding receptions, we've done baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays, graduations, swim parties, wedding rehearsal dinners, going away parties, Christmas parties... You name it, we've done it! Being the only child still living in town, she has made me an apprentice. When we found out the date for Wills & Kate's wedding, we decided it would be a great excuse of a girl party. It was a blast! We laughed, ate, looked at magazines, dressed up, and watched the wedding. As a little girl I fell in love with Princess Diana, she was a real live honest to goodness Princess! Not just one out of fairy land, but the real thing! I remember feeling sick when I heard she was in a bad car accident, and I just couldn't believe it when she died. I felt like someone I knew had passed away. My Mom & Aunt Jamie both remember staying up to watch her & Charles get married, and we all stayed up to watch her funeral. (I wasn't born when Di & Charles got married, or I'm sure I'd have been watching too!) So, yesterday we watched Diana's son marry Catherine, and now the world has a new Princess.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I am obsessed with the Royal family, too. I am not sure if Mark enjoyed sitting through hours upon hours of coverage of the wedding and special couple, but I sure did!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails