anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Recap

My sister Jordan got to come in for a few days before Easter, so we had to do a few fun/festive things :)

We each painted a Pair of TOMSJordan, Josh, Mom, Jon, & I dyed Easter eggs. Aren't they the brightest, most fabulous you've ever seen ;)


We also got a pedicure, which was a very unpleasant experience for me. Seriously! I always end up with some oriental GUY that either pulls out a potato peeler or a cheese grater & goes after my foot like it is a hunk of Parmesan cheese! Really my feet aren't that bad, by the time he was finished my feet were as tender as the skin of a grape. I made the mistake of walking 2 fast miles the next day & got two really big blisters. I might have whined about it a little.... I might have made the statement that I am not going back to one of those torture parlors for the rest of the summer... Jon, being the sweetheart that he is got me a Migi nail art kit for my Easter basket so that "the mean nail men" can't hurt me anymore ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those shoes!!!! I wish our eggs turned out that good... those are sooo pretty!

    Thank you for the sweet comments!! We do not have a great relationship with her mother... that is why we have full custody. She does not do things in the best interest of the kids. We have learned to deal with it and just do the best we can. She also brought home a happy face yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails