anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bark at the Park (Minus the Park)



In the words of John Lennon ~ "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." The past two weeks the Little Critter has had me on a very short leash, but I kept hoping that we would be able to go to the Ranger game today. I even bought Jon and myself new matching super soft Ranger T-shirts. We would have looked so cute walking our little Cookie around the ball field before the game, but it just wasn't meant to be. Before the game we put Cookie's little outfit on her & took some pictures, & like most siblings her little brother Winston decided it wasn't fair that he couldn't be part of the action. Instead of Bark at the Park, Jon & the rest of Team Trammell is going to Bark at the Flat Screen (as soon as these pictures post Little Grey cat Ralphie, Little Critter, and I are going to do what we do best - Bark at our eyelids!)



This is as fixed up as I get right now, I'm sure the pictures would have been better out in the front yard, but it's too hot out there. Yes Sir Winston is a Miniature Schnauzer. You might notice that he's missing his skirt. The poor little guy is so hot natured, schnauzers overheat very easily even if you only let them out for a few minutes. He went to the groomers this week and got what they call the "Schnauzer Strip" for summer. He's happy about it, and proud as a peacock of his little self, & I rather like it too.

1 comment:

  1. sorry your feeling so sick :( im eight weeks tomorrow and have been SUPER nauseated the past 3 days. im afraid my time is coming! i get to see you dad on tuesday though so that excites me!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails