anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Big News!

We are going to be parents! Since it is still too early to know if we are having a boy or a girl, and I can't stand to refer to a baby as an "It" I decided on a good gender neutral nickname for Baby Trammell. When I was little my sister & I loved the Little Critter books, and when I thought about it today it just seemed to fit, so let me make the Big Announcement....
We're Having A Little Critter!
We've gotten so many phone calls, texts, inbox messages, and sweet comments on Facebook from our friends & family. I'm going to print them all up to put in a book for our Little Critter! We've prayed for, and waited for this a long time. God is so good!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo... so crazy to think you were prob preggers at the shower!! I am VERY excited for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! congrats to u guys!! we get to prego together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo beyond happy for you, Jon, Mamms & Doc!! I know how long your hearts have longed for this day and I know how it feels when this day finally came!!! Your filled with doubt, excitement, what if's, fear, joy, wonder, and just awe of God's goodness & promise for our good through Him! You are going to be great parents!!! Love u jacq!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! We are very happy & excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! This is news to me! I did not know that you were pregnant! I cannot wait to hear about your journey through your blog. We need to get together soon (the problem is that I have not been to Texarkana lately). Anytime you are up for a Rangers game, let us know.

    Nicole
    www.nicolegeorgepeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails