anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bark at the Park









We're all set to take our sweet dog Cookie to Bark at the Park on May 29th at Texas Ranger stadium. We've never done it before, but I think it will be fun. I made her a really Cute tutu to wear along with her other Ranger gear. I'll take pictures and share them after the game, but I'm kind of excited about taking our little 4 legged friend! We aren't taking the other two dogs. Sasha is not an outdoor kind of woman! She likes to be inside, just taking her out to do her business is sometimes a challenge. Winston has a real issue with wanting to bark & get irritable with other dogs even when he's on a leash. I think it's his short man syndrome (since he's a miniature schnauzer).


Seriously.... How could you say "No" to that face?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails