anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

This is What I painted last night














I worked for 4 hours last night painting the letters of his name on these cute little square canvases from Michael's. It was a lot of fun, and I'm going to tie black ribbons on each of them to hang them in his room. The really fun thing about each letter being on its own canvas is I'm not limited on how to hang them. I was playing around with them last night, and I like the way it looks doing them horizontal with one letter up, the next slightly down, then the next one back up. I also like the way it looks when I lined them up like stairs going downwards. One day when it cools off, we'll get to work on the nursery, but in the mean time I'm enjoying coming up with cute little ideas to do in there. Lots of people say it isn't as easy to come up with cute ideas for decorating a boys room, but I'm afraid I'm coming up with more ideas than I'll ever be able to use! Putting together a boy's room may require you to rid your mind of flowers, layers of frills, and massive quantities of the colors pastel pink & purple, but that doesn't even begin to get rid of 1/10th of all the decorating options that are still available!





2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails