anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tell Me No Lies and Keep Your Germs to Yourself!

Despite the icky weather I've managed to keep myself feeling pretty healthy this winter... That is until I went back to my college art class yesterday. One of the ladies I paint with came up and hugged me and we talked some. A few hours later she lets it slip that she spent all day Monday wrapped around the toilet. UGH! Well if she wanted someone else to catch what she had because misery loves company... I am here to announce that she was indeed successful.
So this is just a blip. It seems as good a way to start as any.
I chose my blog name because I love watching The Real Housewives of Orange County. I just can't get into any of the others.

1 comment:

  1. ick ick ick for the bug. i'd rather have strep throat for a month than a stomach bug for a day. my minis at school have been passing it around like crazy, and i'm a total hand sanitizer junkie thanks to that. ha! hope you're back to feeling good! :)

    and i LOVE the blog name! too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails