anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Early to Bed - Early to Rise

Early to bed - early to rise... starving! with a headache! & a half inch long ulcer in my mouth that is making it really hard to eat or get rid of the headache! Ok, I'm sure you weren't even remotely interested to hear why I'm up & at it this morning. While I'm typing my sweet baby Zipper Cat just crawled up in my lap, and has proceeded to "make biscuits" (kneed my leg). He's purring up a storm, and sends his kitty cat love to all of you guys this morning.

My birthday is this coming Sunday, so I've gotten a couple presents from family that live out of town already. My cousins Catherine, Andrea, & Rachel got me the coolest OU Scentsy warmer with a Cranberry Muffin wax bar, and it smells so good. I have it plugged in my kitchen, & it is strong enough that I can smell it throughout the house, but not so strong that it gives me a headache (which is very important because I'm one of those people who can't handle strong smells). When I say that, lots of people give me that, "Uh, oh you're pregnant" look, but I can assure you that is not the case. I've been this way since I was really little. I even had to leave yoga several times when I was taking it in college because the instructor would always burn this candle that made me throw up, and since I'm not a big fan of bulimia I decided I wouldn't sign up for that again. So, anyways I'm loving my OU Scentsy warmer. They have quite a few college teams to choose from, but I'm sad to tell all of my Razorback friends they don't have Arkansas. They do have Texas, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, OSU, LSU, Alabama, & a bunch of others. If you want to get someone a nice Christmas present that they will use all the time, it's a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails