anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Hip Hip Horray for Snow Day!


We have been loving this beautiful snow, and I have been enjoying having Jon at home with me & all the pets. We got 7.5 inches of snow yesterday! Yes we were skeptical when we heard the weather forecasters, so no we didn't go all nuts buying groceries. Unfortunately I am the world's worst grocery shopper. Seriously, ask Jon I'm the type of person that ought to live in London because when I do go to the grocery store I don't want to have to get anything other than the BARE Necessities or the exact ingredients of what I'm cooking! Unfortunately this does not make for fun snacks or meals on a snowy day. This morning we were down to yogurt, tomato sauce, cream cheese, and the last of a loaf of banana nut bread so I had no choice but to slip & slide on over to the grocery store. Hope those of you who got snow are staying bundled up & cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails