anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011

This has been the LONGEST month of my entire life. It feels like it has been January for at least 90 days. I don't know why that is, maybe it's because we've had a full week of snow on the ground, and then yesterday it felt like Spring... even my Easter Lillies are trying to start coming up!
This is just a quick post, but I had a brilliant idea recently. I was putting Christmas card photos that we'd received in a photo album, and I remembered that we didn't send a Christmas card the first Christmas that we were married because we were so busy writing thank you cards from our wedding. Remembering this, I couldn't help but think of an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. Next Christmas I could send a picture of us from our first Christmas because there are quite a few good ones to choose from, and 6 years ago we were cuter, thinner, & younger. I wouldn't have to say the picture was taken in 2004, and people that don't get to see us often would think, "Dang, those two must be living in the fountain of youth!" Here are some of the options ;)

2 comments:

  1. I vote for you kissing Santa!! I love that one!! they are all great pictures..but that one is the best!! Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thank you Amy, I only just now got your comment :) We are doing great! Hope you are getting some sleep when you can with your little man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails