anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Moving on Up

Yesterday after church Jon & I did a bit of spring cleaning around the house since it was 76* outside. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, the sky was BLUE (which I've decided is my favorite color for it to be because most of the month it has been grey like today & I'm just not diggin' it). We got a new TV last week (WOO HOO the other one was knocking on 20 something years old & had a lot of FUZZ) so that called for a bit of rearranging of our den/TV room. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about our new boob toob! We have joined the new decade & got Netflix! Oooh Ahhh! For $7.99 a month we can watch all the movies & TV shows we want, when we want, & we don't have to go by a Redbox or anything. Sometimes you just want to watch a movie, but you don't really want to own it. I have a feeling we're not going to be buying very many DVDs anymore, which means it will pay for itself. Jon & I are so obsessed with this new little gizmo that the first couple of nights we stayed up so late that we ended up with black circles under our eyes. I know it's awful, but remember when you were a kid & you finally got that toy that you'd been begging for. You'd be so excited that you could hardly sleep because you just wanted to play, well that's us. We're not really 27 & 28, we're more like 7 & 8. So here is what we've been watching so far...
Death at a funeral was pretty funny, but I liked the first one (the British version) better.









BBC version of Anne Frank- Jon & I both liked it a lot!



About a pregnant 15 year old girl, we've seen 2 episodes has a bit of a 7th Heaven feel.



Hidden Palms- from the maker of Dawson's Creek... it's OK, but it doesn't come anywhere near The OC



We are both loving 24, we are at 9:00 in the morning.



Lie to Me Season 2- This is our favorite show ever!


I have a bunch of foreign films lined up in my instant queue to watch when baseball season starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails