anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year Rise & Cheer



In the past I have not been a big fan of "New Year's Resolutions" so I don't usually make them. I normally don't get all that pumped about setting some sort of goal that I'll only want to forget about in February. Last year however was different. I decided that I had to do something about re-straightening out my gophers (that's teeth in our family). So I suffered through 9 months of braces on the top & 11 months on the bottom. I also decided that I wanted to get some debts payed off. So I paid & paid & paid some more. I decided to start a blog, and 134 posts later here I am. That's 3 out of 3, so maybe resolutions aren't so bad after all. You just have to make some rules before getting started. #1- Weight loss goals aren't allowed in a New Year's resolution. #2 Exercise goals are not allowed in a New Year's resolution. #3 Anything involving how I do or do not do the laundry is not up for discussion. & #4 Continue to refer back to rules 1, 2, & 3!


3 is a good number of goals for me. 3 is a number that I can remember & not get completely overwhelmed by.


I've been giving it some thought about what I want to do this year.....


1. Finish Cleaning out the back part of Mom & Dad's garage & turn it into an art studio.


2. Now that I've paid off debts, I would like to save up enough so that I won't have to worry about any regular / monthly payments.


3. ___________________________ is still up for discussion. Any suggestions? Remember you have to adhere to the rules. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails