anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Bye Bye Top Braces!!!


I got this round of braces on in February, and although it hasn't been a very long time I'm glad to have them off! I have a clear retainer that I'm supposed to wear all the time for the first 6 months, then I can go to wearing it at night. When I was a teenager I probably wouldn't have listened & just started wearing it at night (yeah that's how I got into this mess in the 1st place!). But I've had 10 birthday cakes since that last time, and since yours truly had to pay for this set of braces myself, you can bet I am following Dr. Shambarger's orders to the letter! It's still going to be a month or two until I can get the ones on the bottom taken off, but that's alright because they really aren't that noticeable. I'm having a Happy Day, and I hope You are too!


Sir Winston is just a little vain... everytime I get out a Camera here he comes, so I just held the little fellow up & took a picture with him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails