anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The News from Team Trammell

I love Fall! Fresh cool breezes, crunchy leaves, pumpkins, roasting marshmallows at night in the fire pit, candy corn. Maybe I love fall so much because I'm a Halloween baby (it cracks me up when I'm checking out somewhere and the cashier asks to see my driver's license & then says, "Did you know your Birthday's on Halloween?"... Seriously this happens pretty often, and I always say, "Yeah, it's great," but for some reason the inner smart allec wants to say something like, "No??? Really?!?!"). Anyways, I've been doing everything in my power to will the season to change. I don't like summer in Texas, it's hot, it's humid, oh and did I say it's HOT? So a couple days ago I put my fall wreath on the door and changed out my yard flag to one with Labradors & Ducks. My Mom gave me a very early 27th Birthday Present so I could start getting some use out of it, it's a new beautiful quilt for Fall & Winter to put on our bed. I am so in love with the thing, I almost asked Jon if we could sleep in the guest bedroom the first night after I put it on so we wouldn't mess it up. I didn't actually ask, but I thought about it.


If by some chance you notice the shaw wrapped around my bed post it is not there for decoration, I've discovered it is the best way to keep my shoulers & arms warm while I read at night before getting under the covers.
Tonight we watched the new movie Killers. I wasn't really expecting much, but I ended up really enjoying it. It was really cute, and Ashton Kutcher is always funny. It is going on my list of shows that I will watch again. You know how some shows are good, but once is enough, and some you could watch over and over... I've got to watch it again to pick up on some of the funnies.


I gave myself a pedicure tonight & painted my toenails a neon pink called Pink Voltage by China Glaze. I can't tell you how awesome that stuff is, it goes on so smooth and dries super fast! I'm not saying I'll never have another "professional" pedicure, but I really have an issue with giving someone $25 to sit there and hurt me, and talk about me in some other language to the person sitting right beside them... Before I go back to the Pedi Parlor I need to learn how to say "Fine talk all you want, because after the torture you've put me through I don't exactly like you that much either!" in Mandarin.

1 comment:

  1. i thought the killers was really cute too! and i was also surprised.
    yay for fall!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails