anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do you Ever???





















Do you ever find yourself wondering... "Am I crazy or do other people do the same thing?" Well I'm just gonna throw myself out there and see. For some reason when I find something I really like I have a tendency to... "I love it! I'll take one in EVERY color!" To make my point I included the above pictures. Is it just me or do you feel the same way? Before you ask... No I don't have one of every color in the Dooneys or the Converse, but I do have all the Sharpies, and quite a few different tubes of Clinique from all the Bonus Time treats. I really don't know about the Bond #9 up at the top, but Harrod's has about twenty to thirty different collectible bottles of the stuff with all sorts of stuff on them like Andy Warhol shoes, and rhinestones, and all sorts of art that are just beyond awesome looking. If I could just find out how it smells I might want some.

I am not sure if I like all the colors alone or together like a rainbow. Maybe I'm showing my roots being a child of the 80s and 90s, I must admit as a kid I thought Tongue Splashers gum was one of the coolest things ever, Rainbow Snowcones, Rainbow Brite, Rainbow Sherbet, Tie Die shirts, and Lucky Charms cereal. Yep it looks like I've had a thing for lots of color all my life.

1 comment:

  1. looooove me some rainbow brite!!!!! and yes. when i find something i love, i get it in every color too. especially sharpies. and ruffled shirts. it's a sickness. :) haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails