anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mr. Darcy, Mr. Darcy, who doesn't Love Mr. Darcy?






Well last night Jordan kept me up with her until 2:30am to watch Lost in Austen. If you like Pride & Prejudice it is a must see! My friends Molly and Liz Street introduce me and my mom to it last summer when we went to Panama City Florida with them. I think every woman in the world who has ever seen it would have to agree that Mr. Darcy in the wet shirt is just smokin' hot! Jordan had me rewind it twice so she could see that part again, and I have to admit that I had no problem with following orders. My favorite Mr. Darcy is and always will be Collin Firth, I would have liked for him to do the pond scene like in Lost in Austen. OK if you haven't seen it you've got to go to Amazon.com, you know you want to! It isn't all that expensive and you'll want to watch it again and again because you'll want to have your own "strange post modern moments."

1 comment:

  1. Great movie! I watched it a few months ago when they had it on view instantly on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails