anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Office Supplies



After Jon read my last gush about how sweet he was for getting me a most fabulous pencil sharpener to do my art with I think he got the idea that anything at Staples or Office Depot would delight me beyond candy, roses, or anything else one would usually buy for one's wife. I am glad he got me a new criss-cut shredder that shreds full size paper. My other shredder is a rinky dinky thing that's only good for receipts. So yes, I am glad he got the new one. However I'm not so sure my immediate reaction was quite up to his hopes. When he came in gushing that he'd gotten me a surprise I must admit Paper Shredder didn't exactly cross my mind.


Then later this evening a package arrives, and what would you know... He got me a brand new green swiss army knife pen. I had a pink one that I used forever, and I loved it oh so much, but it got broken and I've wanted a replacement. The little buggers are not very easy to come by, so this little piece of office supplies was very welcome. :) I'm a happy girl.


Jon and I started dating on March 19, 2004, and our first holiday as a couple was Easter, so we like to get eachother nice little gifts around this time of year. It is kind of funny though how our gifts to eachother really have evolved and changed. Any old guy can buy you flowers, but how many of them actually know you well enough to know that what you really want is a pen with a knife attatched to the end of it? Here's to all of life's little surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails