anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Family Picture time

Have you ever noticed that there is nothing quite like a "family portrait" to make everyone in the bunch decide to start looking and acting goofy! I'm sure those of you from my generation can relate- A trip to Olan Mills = bribes+threats+spankings in that exact order. I don't know why I decided to give this feat a try...I guess it had something to do with putting on my really awesome cowboy boots this morning that made me think, "Team Trammell hasn't had a picture taken together in a while." After church I had Mom follow us home, and take a few pictures of us. All together there were 20 legs.


Here Comes "The TEAM" I'm off to get that rotten Black Cat (Zipper)
Dogs from Left to Right Cookie, Sasha, & Sir Winston Churchill


Jon & his Dogville



Awe it's the Fam!







"We're on a leash, but we're not walkin... what's goin' on??"







WINSTON! COOKIE! Look at the camera! Do you want a Treat?



And then there's that Magic word "Squirrel" that get's 'em excited everytime, but who knew it would make Me so happy? LOL!



Then there is our other Baby Sophie- she's 15 years old, she doesn't like going outside, and the dogs frighten her, so we took a quick pic in the guest bedroom where she had been camped out. When you add her in, our family has 24 legs all together! I'm glad only 4 of those require shoes!



Sporting the Cameo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails