anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair there and Everywhere

Hi, my name is Jacqueline and I have a problem with my hair. I just can't seem to leave it alone. I've been told it's an artist thing to constantly be changing your hairstyle. Most of the time people only post the good pictures of themselves (I am totally guilty of this). Who cares if the other person's head is half cut off, if I look good then it's a good picture. More than once or twice I have earned my own spot in the hairdo hall of shame. I thought it might be fun to cough up a few looks I'm still scratching my head over. Oh, and these are just what I've done to myself in the past 5 years!

Exhibit A-




Here I am fall 2007 getting a rock or two from the side of the road to put out by the pool at Mom's house. Haircolor-not so good. Bangs- hmm should I grow them out or not??? Style- I'm not so sure there is a name for this...

Exhibit B-
The spring of 2005, about five months after Jon and I got married I recieved the worst haircut of my LIFE! I'm just going to call this one The Mushroom Buzz! Oh, and I know the PJs are way hot!... NOT!


Exhibit C-


Christmas 2007, The Beatles called, and wanted to know if I would cross Abbey Road with them.

Exhibit D-
This is what happens when you frost your hair, and then leave the peroxide on too long because there's a good show on TV and you don't have Tivo yet. It turned white, and broke off!


Exhibit E-
OH Brother! Another bad idea! Spring 2006 on my way to The 4 States Living Best of Texarkana where Dad was awarded Best Doctor in town, and I should have been given recognition for worst hair.


Exhibit F-
I call this Buster Brown's Best (I had Jon cut it) May 2007

Exhibit G

2008- Just a wee bit Ashy





Exhibit H



Don't be jealous Napoleon!

1 comment:

  1. too funny! to be honest, looks like jon didn't do such a bad job on that haircut! i also think i have a whole new respect for home hair cuts as i've been cutting scott's for the past few months. it's harder than it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails