anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Nine



I saw what looked like a few good trailers for it, so I decided to hit up the Redbox. Boy am I glad I didn't pay more than a dollar for that torture, it was so bad Jon and I turned it off a little over an hour into it, and we usually will watch even lousy shows to the end. The only good part of the whole show is the song "Be Italian," (Fergie did a good job singing it) and now it is in my head. I'll be singing it, and people are going to think, "I guess she really liked that show." Me not liking the show has nothing to do with the it being a musical. Jon and I both love broadway shows with singing, and dancing. His favorite is Phantom of the Opera. My favorites are Miss Saigon, Jekyll & Hyde, Gigi, and Les Miserables (I've discovered I can never have just 1 favorite of anything I always love 3 or 4. Don't ask me my favorite flower, perfume, song, book, or movie because I can't pick just one!). Oh, and I might I add... I really loved the movie Moulin Rouge. I was really disappointed that Nine was so bad, it had so many big stars in it... Daniel Day Lewis, Nicole Kidman, Fergie, Penelope Cruz, Judi Dench, Marion Cotillard, Kate Hudson, & Sophia Loren. Now Nicole Kidman's movies tend to be hit and miss, but I didn't know it was even possible for Sophia Loren to be in a bad film. I may have to go pull out Houseboat tomorrow night because I don't want that show skewing my opinion of good o' Sophia. The critics seem a lot nicer than me, they give it a C-, I might give it a D since I did like that one song. Anyways that's the news from "Lake Wobegon" for tonight. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails