anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tyler Roses















The Tyler Rose Garden is truly breath taking. It is really under rated if you ask me. When the roses are blooming, there is no place on earth that looks or smells so heavenly. Since we discovered this wonderland about 10 years ago we try to go at least once a year either in the spring or the fall when the roses are at their peak. Mom and I went all over the place with our cameras snapping pictures right and left, and yes I am making plans to paint at least on or two of them. I've been thinking about doing a painting with my wedding rings in a rose, I'm going to call it "I loved you then, I love you still, & I always will." Yes it is a long title, but I liked they way it sounds.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i have got to go there! i've heard it's beautiful.. great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses are stunning. Love your cameos also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, what would be the plural of Amy? Amies or Amys or Amy&Amy? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails