anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Story of Us

Have you ever watched a movie, and felt like... These Characters are US! A few months ago Jon and I watched Disney Pixar's UP. We both sat there, and cried like two babies. Who would have ever thought that two little animated characters could seem so much like real people? Maybe it is the same with all couples. Like Carl & Ellie, we got a house that needed some fixing up... We have all these dreams... We've had disappointments... I talk all the time... He always listens... Just when I get discouraged, there he is to get me excited about our next big adventure.
If you haven't watched it yet, then go to your nearest Red Box and rent it, or better yet Buy it because I promise you will love it. Just make sure you have your Kleenex close by.

1 comment:

  1. i loved UP! so cute! but sad, too. that's cute y'all cried watching it together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails