anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Zipper Cat Weighs In

I guess lots of artists end up painting one or two of their pets. Mr. Zip was my inspiration for this painting I did.......


I call it "Pineapple Up-Side-Down Cat" because one of Zip's favorite past times is hanging up-side-down. I don't know why, but since he was a little fellow I would pick him up, and he would fling his arms and head back so he could hang. At first I thought he wanted me to put him down, but he'd continue following me and begging me to pick him up again so he could hang up-side-down. It's one of the goofiest things I've ever encountered. One of his nicknames has been pineapple up-side-down cake, so I just took the play on words a little further in this picture. I posted the above same picture in a previous blog post, but that was before I was able to get Zipper's reaction....

The look says it all.... "I'm a black cat! Not purple! I don't have any pink hairs on my chest! What would make you hang it up in the laundry room beside my washer, where I take my knaps? Just who is this supposed to be a picture of???"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails