anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Braces & Popcorn






Ok, so I didn't listen to my mother when I was 17 when she told me I had better wear my retainers or I would really be sorry one day. Well she was right. I'm sorry. Next Monday I am going to get braces again for the 3rd time in my life. The good news is it is only going to be for 3 to 4 months, and they are going to be clear. The other good news is I came home to find a box from QVC with Mrs. Prindable's Butter Toffee popcorn. Don't be at all surprised if I don't get the stuff eaten before next Monday. It is soooo good! If you've ever thought about ordering it, go ahead you'll be happy you did.

2 comments:

  1. yumm for the popcorn!!!! good luck with the braces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am probably going to have to get braces for a 2nd time.. sucks! Who are you going to? I think I'm going to go to Dr. Ward. I would love to get the clear ones, too! Good luck with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails