anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mashed potatos and gravy

Who needs a lap band when there's braces? This is going to take some serious getting used to. This morning I drank a Dr.Pepper, and after last night I didn't even want to think about breakfast. I tried to bite into my pizza sub for lunch and it lit up my world, and not in a good way. I had to find a knife and cut it up to baby bites. I could only eat about 4 inches of it. So for dinner I decided to go with a less difficult meal so I went to KFC and got some mashed potatos and gravy. On the menu for tomorrow.... let's see maybe some oatmeal, soup, and a spoon of peanut butter.
I guess it serves me right for giving my brother-in-law Josh a hard time when he had his braces put on this fall. If I'm correct I might have told him something like, "Good grief just be a man and eat something." I would like to go on record and say.... I take that back.

1 comment:

  1. Well I certainly hope time flies by for the both of us but it will be quicker for you Mrs. Months instead of years. I went for my checkup today and they told me that next time it would be a 40 minute procedure as they are going to put thicker brackets on and some sort of spring....Needless to say, I think I will be going back to soup and foods that do not require any form of chewing. It is nice to have someone to sympathize with and I join you in telling everyone to take their gum chewing and "STICK IT"!

    Josh (Under Jordan's IM so I could post it)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails