anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

HGTV

I went with Jon to Home Depot last night because he needed a special kind of light bulb for the store that only they have... that's where our troubles began. Then we came home and Jon turned on HGTV, and things got to festering. He also borrowed a magazine from my Mom called Get Organized 155 things you can do or build yourself. I don't know why we do this to ourselves. We both got to thinking about 9000 things we could do to tear up our house. I even woke up at 6:30 this morning really debating should I paint the fireplace white or should I leave it alone, and what am I going to plant in that really shady spot on the southeast side of our house?? Yesterday morning we were perfectly content with our house the way it is, now we're ready to gut it. I'm telling you I think we just might be nuts. Maybe it's because spring is on its way. In one final cling to sanity I've decided we aren't doing anything until we give it some serious thought, now I'm just going to have to keep Jon out of Lowes and Home Depot because he is just as bad as I am about this sort of thing.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like me! i no sooner get a project finished before i'm ready to start a new one or redo the one i just did! at this rate, my house will never be decorated (or landscaped)! can't wait to see what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails