anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

I just gotta have an iphone

I thought I'd be alright, really I did. I didn't think I would have the feeling a kid gets when they decide what they really want for Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's day. Mom and Dad got theirs at the first of the summer, and I was okay with that. They deserve a few top knotch gadgets for putting up with and raising me and Jordan. But all of this has changed since Jon got his. I really hadn't done much playing on Mom or Dad's, but since Jon got his a few weeks ago Oh Boy! I love Tap Word, and all the other cool little gadgets that you can have at your fingertip at any time of the day. How am I going to make it until I'm able to get an upgrade? That is several months away. This is turning into a very serious situation... Even as I was writing this he set up an app to check out my blog, and is playing on his. "Now Andy I tell ya it just ain't right!"

1 comment:

  1. i'm still on the fence .... one day i think i have to have it, and then the next i think it's no big deal. i'll be interested to see if/how you survive the waiting period! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails