anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow

Wow it is still snowing outside. It's been a while since it last snowed here, and I feel like I had forgotten how beautiful it is.
So I have this little delimma called the two extra bedroom closets. Why is it almost impossible to keep a closet that you aren't using clean? When I open the doors and can't walk in I start getting this feeling that I need to do something about it. The problem is I don't want to. I have several rubbermaid containers of "things" you know "things your mom continuously gives you that she says were yours." After five years of being married she's still finding "stuff." I just want to know, "How did I accumulate all that, and why couldn't she have just found it and left it alone, or better yet give it to the Goodwill and just not tell me?" At least I know I'm not the only person whose parents do this. A few weeks ago I went with Mom up to Idabel, Ok to my little cousin Molly's birthday and to see Catherine & T.J.'s new house. They have been married over 10 years, and while we were visiting T.J.'s parents pulled up with several boxes of his stuff that they were bringing and putting on their porch. The only bad news that goes along with this is I'm afraid I may not be anywhere near finished getting boxes full of homecoming mums, nail polish, dry glitter glue, movie stubs, stickers, trophies, and posters. Somebody help me!

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone, my mom does this too! I have several rubbermaid tubs full of stuff, and I just don't know what to do with it. I feel bad throwing it all away, but at the same time, am I ever really going to need it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I know it's crazy! I keep my rubbermaids full of stuff because seven months ago I went through two of them organizing and getting rid of stuff, and I came up with a real live honest to goodness pair of Fendi sunglasses that were a one time buy at Sam's for $40 and I lost them when I was 16 or 17, and halleluiah there they were! Happy Happy day, I got online and found out you can't get a pair for less than $100 now. I've been sportin those bad boys ever since.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails