anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

I think I may have had a cheese grater put in my mouth today

My new braces look really good. If I'd had the clear ones in middle school and high school I might not have been in such a desperate hurry to get them off. Seriously you really can't see them until I'm less than ten feet away. I also really like my new orthodontist Dr. James Shambarger, he is a perfectionist and he really takes his time to visit and get to know you. I recommend him to everyone! He just started practice in Texarkana in November, and is in Dr. McWilliam's old office on Texas Blvd., and if you ever need a root canal his wife Dr. Sandra Shambarger is the best, or at least she did a great job on Jon.
So, I'm glad I gave in and decided to do this again. As I was driving home I cranked up the radio to "I've got a feelin' that tonight's gonna be a good night" by the Black-eyed Peas, and for a few minutes I felt like I was 17 again! The only bad thing is I forgot the way it makes the inside of your lips feel. Thank goodness for wax! Oh well I can live with it for three to four months.
I do think braces may have been created by parents as the perfect way to inflict pain and suffering on smart mouth teenagers, and if that is the reason then I applaud whoever came up with the idea because most of us deserved it.

1 comment:

  1. haha! hate to laugh at your shredded mouth, but the last part is too funny. :) hope it's not sore!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails