anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Lingerie returns!?!?



As you know our bathroom reader calendar is a daily source of insight. This being Valentine's weekend part of the update read like this "50% of all Lingerie purchases are returned (this includes bras, panties, and any sort of frilly feminine sleepwear)." Maybe it's just me, but I am really bothered by this. I honestly can't remember taking back anything from the intimates department. Am I the only person in the world that buys stuff and keeps it? Suddenly I thought of a girl I saw walking around the college this week with the tag still on her purse and jacket. I knew she was going to wear it a few days and take it back for something else. Although I'm not crazy about that, I really hope people aren't doing the same thing with their underwear. I personally hate tags. I cut them out of everything. I can't imagine walking around with a tag on purpose. Of course this could be a case where a man has gone and gotten something for his wife, and she was like "NO WAY this is going back!" or maybe she was like "Honey look at me... does this look like it would fit me? Maybe if I was 12!" I'm really hoping the latter is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails