anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

I just might be over my latest kick

For the past several weeks I have been on a Vanilla Coke kick from Dairy Queen or Sonic. Almost everyday or every other day I've been chuggin a 44oz. However at this very moment I'm over it. Dairy Queen put too much vanilla in mine this evening, and now I'm just tryin not to be sick from it.

Did anyone besides me think Evan Lysachek's outfit was just a bit creepy. I just can't stand snakes! Ugh! Johnny Weir also had a really sick black and pink get up on the night before, but I guess he accomplished his goal because look we're all talking about it.

I saw a Tartan runway show on TV earlier today, and now I'm making it my personal goal in life to get Jon in a kilt. Too bad his last name isn't Scottish, but he can borrow my maiden name, and wear the Wilson plaid. I have a thing for a man in a kilt. Some women go gaga over marines or baseball players. I say bring on the kilt! Nothing says I'm a man, and I don't have anything to prove to anyone quite like a kilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails