anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I am so Proud that I had to post this....



I have been on top of the Trammell family laundry situation for a full two weeks! Yes, this is huge. When you have flat sheets covering every piece of furniture you own because of the 3 dogs and 2 cats, plus it is shedding season, and we all know how much I HATE doing laundry this is a major accomplishment. I am discovering that one or two loads a day is not half as bad as doing 6 or 7 loads at a time.
Oh and on the laundry note I saw inside the Fun Wash (yeah right how could wash be fun???) which is a new huge washateria beside the Dollar Store on Stateline. They have got a couple of the BIGGEST Washers and Dryers I've ever seen in my life Seriously I think you could put at least 3 king size comforters in them. This got me thinkin.... I wonder how much those babies would set me back? Where would I even go to look for something like that? Don't you know you could do a full week worth of laundry in one of those things! Seriously Cool!

1 comment:

  1. yay! so proud! now come do mine??? pleeeeease? ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails