anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Chicken Feathers with a hint of Lime



Everybody that knows me knows I don't want anything to do with the sun. I Xnayed tanning right when I graduated high school. It's always easy to find me on the beach: I'm the one with the long sleeves, hat, big sun glasses, loads of SPF, towel draped over my legs, under an umbrella.


When I walked into class to teach this week it looked like EVERYONE had been laying out or in a tanning bed. Ugh! Yes I started to really feel like the pastey old professor. So ladies & gents I went to the sto, and got me some Banana Boat tan in a can with a hint of lime to supposedly keep one from smelling like chicken feathers. I hope you can all appreciate that I am smelling very much like Tequila Lime Chicken, but not in a yummy sort of way. It has been almost 3 hours since I applied the stuff, and I think I can barely notice my legs looking a little bit darker. I used Neutragena Tan in a can last year to get all brown for Jordan's wedding, but as soon as the wedding was over I quit because I couldn't stand the smell. Another Ugh! Is there such a thing as sunless tanner that actually doesn't smell?

1 comment:

  1. I'm terrible, I've been going to the tanning bed and I know I shouldn't. My mom warned me the other day of how dangerous they are.. as if I didn't know! I'm a sucker for a tan though. I have thought about the spray tan, but I'm so scared of turning orange! Everyone says you won't, but I just don't know. Have you ever looked into that? They do it at Cool Tans and it's a machine that does it so you don't have to stand there in your birthday suit infront of someone.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails