anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

So we all have a "Type"















I think it's safe to say that everyone has a "type"or a particular "look" of guy or girl they are attracted to. Some girls can't help but go weak in the knees for the whole blond hair blue eyed kind of guy. I have always had a thing for the Italiano: black hair, black eyes, very intense. Is it any wonder that I married a man that is more than likely part Italian? (Jon was adopted, so we aren't 100% sure, but he has that look. When we were in Italy last spring they all came up and started talking to him like he was one of them, so I'm just going to say he is.) I was looking through some pictures tonight getting some ideas for art, and came across this picture of Jon reading a letter I sent him on our wedding day, and I thought there's my hot little Italian husband. The other guys are Nathaniel Parker, Al Pacino, and Andy Garcia who are all total hotties, although my old buddy Al isn't looking so hot in his old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails