anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sundays at Tiffany's



I decided to pry myself away from my Inspector Lynley books for a night and read Sundays at Tiffany's which I had downloaded to my Kindle one day when they were having a special. Kinda good, kinda strange, pretty much on par with The Time Traveler's wife, but instead she falls in love with her childhood imaginary friend who's kinda real, and kinda imaginary. He never ages. I guess the author thought "Hey if the whole father figure falling in love with the woman he watched grow up worked a hundred times before, maybe it'll work again." And ya wanna know what... It did. But it doesn't hurt that James Patterson's been crankin' out books like popcorn for years. I give it three out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails