anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

The Great Closet Caper










In the past two hours I have managed to cook dinner, fold two loads of clothes, and change out my winter clothes for the spring and summer clothes in my closet. This changing out my closet routine has been going on for entirely too long. Since I was a little girl I remember every spring and fall I would have to help mom do this swap. It is a lousy tradition that for some reason I have continued to do still. Why is it that no one builds homes with proper closet space?? Maybe I should be asking myself "Why wasn't I paying close attention to the whole clothing to closet ratio when we were looking for a house?"




I'm thinking lack of closet space might just be the key to a lot of problems in America. I wish I had a the closet like any of these pictured above. I'm asking myself..."Why don't I have a great closet?" hmmmm..... If I had one of the above closets I just might refer to it as my happy place. At the moment I'm not finding a great deal of happiness in mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails