anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Don't Buy Painted Old Navy Flip Flops






They may look cute, but don't let that fool you... I put a pair on today since I was helping Mom clean the back porch, and I was also helping clean the pool, and get it ready for summer. They were red, aqua, yellow, and black striped, and I'd never worn them before. All it took was a little water, and the next thing I know my feet start feeling slimy. Oh well I was busy so I kept doing my thing. Then when I took a break I discovered they had dyed the bottoms of my feet a really horrible dark maroonish color. I had to soak, soap, pumice scrub, repeat for about 30 minutes tonight to finally get them descent. The bottoms of my feet are still a little dark pink, but I couldn't completely scrub my feet to death my pumice stone is now maroon. The upside is I did change my nail polish, and so I'm ready for Yellow Box flip flops, at least they never have dyed my feet.

1 comment:

  1. eek! i've never liked the way the old navy ones feel between my toes ... i'm an odd duck. i DID dye my hands/wrists with wood stain though and had to scrub it off with a dish brush. not a pretty sight at all. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails