anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sping is in Bloom















Our Rose bushes are turning out bouquets right and left. They may be prettier this year than they have been since we planted them 4 years ago. Roses are a lot of work, if you don't want to ended up with a complete mess, but I really do enjoy working in my rose garden. My neighbor across the street Kevin Thompson is an Ag man, and he always has the most breath taking rose garden, so I have gotten some tips from him to keep the bugs, fungus, and pests away from them. This year, thanks to the pine needles we added around ours and the epsom salt I added about a month ago they are fabulous. I made a bouquet today, and they have made our bedroom smell devine. :)

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! since i can kill even silk roses, i'll just live vicariously through yours. haha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails