anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

So Glamorous

I haven't had much time to get online or blog this week. My sister and her husband have been in for the week, and my mom and I threw a big 50th birthday party for our preacher, Russell Wilkins. I haven't been able to paint this week... and it has kind of made me a bit of a crab. I won't lie to you, I'm like Winston Churchill. I have to paint in order to chase the black dog away. I tried painting tonight, but I had some issues with some strange paint that wouldn't stay stuck to the canvas. After much ado, I finally took it out to the trash can and chucked it. I don't know what was up with it, but it was like trying to paint on a pig that had been rubbed down with olive oil. I guess you could say that got me artistically frustrated!
Since I don't have any cool pictures from this week to share with you all, I have decided to share some glamorous pics from when I did my sleep study a month ago. No, I'm not just being a hypochondriac, I do have issues. Jon has the joy and privilege of sleeping with Mrs. Restless Legs herself! I'm about like sleeping with a rodeo and a sack full of monkeys all at once! Just how bad is it? Well I average about 130 involuntary leg spasms per hour, out of those I am awakened approximately 8 or 9 times an hour. It would be interesting to know how many of those times I wake Jon up. Thank heaven we have a king size bed! Anyways, if you ever need to have a sleep study done, you can look hot like this....
Yes I slept with that thing strapped around my chest, and all of those things taped and glued all over. I look more like I'm getting ready to go skydiving not go to bed!


I got to sleep with this thing, and tote it with me when I got up to use the restroom. This is how many leads they had glued all over my body!





Yes they were even on my legs!

2 comments:

  1. been there done that!!! i have sleep apnea and rest less legs syndrome too ---yay for us! i have had three sleep studies and hated all of them equally...but i was stuck w/ a CPA machine --- i look like darth vador EVERYNIGHT

    ReplyDelete
  2. CPAP machine...sorry ---and sounds like darth vador not look haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails