anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Woo It has been a Monday!

After hitting it hard, fast, and furious for the past 6 hours I have successfully worn myself out, but the house is sparkling! This involves dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, changing sheets (on our bed & the 3 couches the animals lay on), shampooing the TV room rug, emptying trash, and cleaning both bathrooms. Not just that, but I'm almost finished with all the laundry, I have made dinner, and I there is a cake in my oven making the house smell heavenly! I forget how good a cake makes your house smell! I don't make them often because we really don't need it, but today I decided to pull out all the stops. In case you're wondering what kind of cake I'm making it is going to be a Lime Jello Cake. Just the thought is making my stomach growl! Since my cake is still cooking, and I couldn't think of anything else I would want to show you a picture off I found a lime picture of tonight's dessert on the Internet The only difference is mine is not for St. Patty's day :)
I wish it wasn't so darn hot outside because now that I'm finished with almost all of the things I had planned to do I would like to go sit on my back porch swing and read while I let the dogs play. Unfortunately it is so hot and humid that when we went out a few minutes ago the dogs did what they needed to do, and immediately came trotting back to me with their tongues panting and begging to be let back in the nice cool house. I could totally sympathize with them, my shirt was beginning to stick to me, so back in the house we went. At the moment I am reading For the Sake of Elena by Elizabeth George, it is really good, but then again I loved the Inspector Lynley shows, and I've found the books to be even better than them. The only difference is I can't go along with the Author's description of Tommy Lynley because in my mind he is NOT a handsome blue eyed blond, he is the gorgeous Nathaniel Parker pure & simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails