anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend Update




Yesterday my parents, my sister & her husband, and Jon & I went to Dallas to see a Rangers game. We were in the Lexus seats behind 3rd base (those of you who have been to Ranger stadium know that means we were up in the sun!) The heat index was 111* on my Mom's iPhone when we first walked in. I don't know about you, but it's hard to get me excited about anything when it's that hot!



It did put me in the mood for one thing! A super awesome time of the year when grandmothers cuss referees, and people go to painting their bodies. I'm talking about Football Season! I may have to get a countdown started 'til the first game! We all know that I love my Oklahoma Sooners, but I'm glad the Pros have preseason coming up soon. I'm ready to see the Big Boys get down and dirty. Dallas had better get it in gear because I don't want to watch Cowgirls! This year I'm also going to be cheering for a the St. Louis Rams because "my OU love" Sam Bradford is going to be the QB! I'm also rooting for The Vikings (Adrian Peterson) & The Colts (Peyton Manning).



We ate at Pappasitos before the game and had my favorite dessert in the whole world! A cajeta!





Here is some more work in progress in prismacolor. Prismacolor pencil artwork is awesome for very tedious detailed things, but it is a very slow process! The Chanel *5 are really cool, but they are taking a lot of work!

This is a Church I saw Spring 2009 when we were in Sorento, Italy.
















This picture is a Tulip that I took a picture of at the Dallas Arboretum this spring, and I did it in Prismacolor... Now I've got to frame it!




1 comment:

  1. Your Mom so does not do heat well at all. She needs to be in Alaska, Colorado or Iceland.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails