anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Fine China

Like most little girls I loved playing tea party. Why can't we be more like the English, and carry this on through adulthood. Tea time is a wonderful time to have friends & family over to visit, and of course show off your china. When you think of all the sets of formal china that young couples in America register for when they get married, it is a shame that they aren't put to use more than a couple times a year. I wish we could all just slow down a little bit, and take time to enjoy ourselves more. I love my formal china pattern it is called Endearment, and made by Mikasa. There is a tea pot that matches it, but the only place I've ever found it is at replacements.com and they sell it for $199.99, which I think is just a bit much. I will just use my big silver coffee pot to serve coffee with it.


Mikasa "Endearment"


Handpainted Polish Salad Bowl



Butterfly Tea or Espresso cups


Nieman Marcus salad plates with anniversary retro models


1 comment:

  1. We try to make a point of using our China on a regular basis. Especially when we have friends over for dinner. Your China is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails