anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fried Green Tomatoes

I love the movie Fried Green Tomatoes. It's one of those great shows you've just got to pull out and watch during the summer. I don't like tomatoes, but I don't think the name Fried Green Okras would have had quite as good a ring to it. I think the name Hotwater Cornbread might make a good name for an old fashion Southern movie. I better be careful, or I'll end up feeling a bit peckish with all this talk of food. Anyways here's my favorite part...



Idgy-"I can't believe he swore on The Bible." Ruth-"He didn't. If that judge had looked a little closer, he'd seen it was a copy of Moby Dick" Idgy-"Now what would make him do a thang like that?" Ruth-"I told him in exchange for his help, I'd make certain you were in church from now on." Idgy-"You didn't!" Ruth-"Yes ma'am I did, and I always keep my word."



"If you won't listen to reason, there's always Tawanda!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails